Mediatrope is seeking a talented and enthusiastic Web Developer to join our growing team immediately as a contract to full-time employee. As part of our team, you will be defining the next generation of client-managed, database-driven Web sites. Work with producers, designers, and others on your project team to create innovative projects for the nation's leading educational and cultural organizations such as the Smithsonian, New York University, and the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston.
Please email your resume with a cover letter indicating how your skills and experience correspond with the responsibilities listed above to email@example.com. Please include your resume in the body of the email. ONLY PDF ATTACHMENTS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
post: 207 Powell Street, 3rd Floor, San Francisco, CA 94102
• Participating in project discovery work related to implementation planning.
• Producing all work on schedule and in compliance with office standards and project specifications, including functionality and browser testing during development.
• Meeting regularly with both project team and office-wide development team.
• Planning and implementing short-long and long-term internal IT projects.
• Administering and maintaining company hardware and software infrastructure.
• Regular professional education and knowledge extension, including the use of new software applications and programming languages.
• Experience with cross-browser and cross-platform programming.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Fast learner, highly detail-oriented, and self-motivated.
• AJAX, XML, XSL, Flash, and ActionScript experience a plus.
• 3+ years of programming experience.
• Solid background in server-side scripting in ASP.NET (VB.NET and C#).
• Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming, design, and best practices.
• Strong knowledge of SQL and relational database technologies.
• BS degree in Computer Science or related field preferred.